Marquee Text - http://www.dawarinjin.tk

अहिले नेपाल को समय

Thursday 11 December 2008

LIFE..........ITS OWN MEANING.

Why do I go day by day, stopping my self from ending it all? Is it because I'm afraid of what happens when I'm dead? People say, when you die you rest for all eturnity, in the most incredible place of all. Where streets are paved with gold, and people never gring their teeth. But if your heart is heavier than a feather, then you burn in a lake of flames for all eturnity. Her name was Emily... at first an ordinary girl, who I saw and hung out on the weekends, then to buying the occasional gift for. Next thing I knew I was having the most beautiful day of my life with her... (virginity.) We lived and loved for six long years, she took the greast days of my life with her when she left, all the times through heart ache, and hearted love. She was there for me, and I was there for her. But the day my heart was ripped from my chest was the worst beggining of the start of the last days of my life, (indepth thinking, but makes perfect sense if your good with grammer.) So now I remain clueless everyday of why I never saw her again. We were ready for a full day of fun and excitment, but when I woke up she was gone. With people make fun of people like me of the "perfectly wrong love story" with movies of comedy, joking around with my life, thining it's "ha-ha larious," (critic phrase.) Maybe I should show them all how "funny," it is for people like me. Maybe I should just... This was writen not based off my life, but I'm sure there are many people in this world that feel like this. Once again this was written as a fiction essay... Thanks for Reading, please give advise, and comments... take it easy though I'm only forteen... Thanks Again!

No comments: